How to become an Ahimsa Oils Wholesaler.
Ahimsa Oils have made a commitment to providing products of the highest quality to our customers including our customers with retail outlets and professional settings. Mid 2018 we hope to introduce a more formal Wholesale Program including point of sale displays and signage but in the mean time please understand the requirements for wholesale below:
Requirements for wholesale
- $500 minimum first time wholesale order - this order will qualify for a 15% discount off your order. Our prices are low for the extremely high quality of our product range so 15% is currently our best offer.
- Your $500 or greater first time wholesale order should be phoned through on (07) 3855 1555 or sent to email@example.com
- You must have an ABN. and have a retail or professional setting such as a shop, market stall, massage or yoga studio, therapeutic practice or the like.
- You need to order a minimum of 2 of each of the oils you would like for resale.
eg. Two 10ml Lavender Mt Blanc (Pure and Natural Range) or Two 10ml French Lavender (Genuine Range) etc. as this shows commercial intent.
- Each new and subsequent order must be $250 minimum.
- Every Quarter (three month period) a total order value of $500 must be maintained. If this minimum quarterly total ordered is not met then your wholesale status will be changed. In a commercial setting this minimum wholesale repeat order will not be of concern as our oils "walk out the door"! They are truly beautiful and not cheap fragrance oils like so many out there in the shop displays.