How to become an Ahimsa Oils Wholesaler.
Ahimsa Oils have made a commitment to providing products of the highest quality to our customers including our customers with retail outlets and professional settings. This Wholesale discount is applicable for businesses selling our products under our name "Ahimsa Oils" in their retail setting. For businesses wishing to re-lable or purchase oils to produce their own blends we have a Practitioner/Professional discount of which the conditions applicable are listed below.
Requirements for wholesale
- $500 minimum first time wholesale order - this order will qualify for a 15% discount off your order. Our prices are low for the extremely high quality of our product range so 15% is currently our best offer.
- Contact Sandy on (07) 3855 1555 and explain you qualify for Wholesale and the company details or shop information and she will provide the code you put in at the checkout to gain this 15% discount.
- You must have an ABN. and have a retail or professional setting such as a shop, market stall, massage or yoga studio, therapeutic practice or the like.
- You need to order a minimum of 2 of each of the oils you would like for resale.
eg. Two 10ml Lavender Mt Blanc (Pure and Natural Range) or Two 10ml French Lavender (Genuine Range) etc. as this shows commercial intent. This applies to people who have a retail or professional setting only.
- Each new and subsequent order must be $250 minimum.
How to receive a Practitioner/Professional Discount
Ahimsa Oils have made a commitment to providing products of the highest quality to our customers including Practitioners and Professionals. The discount can also be used by customers/businesses purchasing our oils and wish to re-label and sell as their own product.
Requirements for Practitioner/Professional Discount
- $500 minimum first time order - this order will qualify for a 10% discount off your order. Our prices are low for the extremely high quality of our product range so 10% is currently our best offer.
- Your $500 or greater first time practitioner order code is FIRST. This is to be input on the last page of the shopping cart in the section that states "Wholesale/Freight Coupon Code". This code is all in capital letters and once you input it at the checkout you will see the 10% discount taken off the total before payment is required for the order.
- Each new and subsequent order must be $250 minimum for the discount to apply.
Our prices are typically low. You can by all means charge whatever you like for our products. Therefore, procure the 10% or 15% discount (depending on which criteria are met), however the mark up your end at your practice, studio or shop can make the price of the product higher than what we have on our website. We have no minimum or maximum retail price. Feel free also to re-label our products with your labels.
At this time we do not offer private label services. That is, we do not have the equipment or staff to place your own label on our decanted products.